Hye, Sweets! Welcome to MYCLOSET4U!!

I am currently refurbishing my wardrobe so there are loads of still pretty & good conditions pre-loved clothes, shoes, handbags, cosmetics & accessories for u to LOVE on the other hand.

Occasionally, I shall put an option to sell authentic stuff from Overseas at cheaper price than the Outlets.

Interested with any of the listed items, u may email me directly at mycloset4u@gmail.com


Enjoy Shopping, y'ol!!!


*** All sold items will be removed from listing ***


*** Each purchase are entitled for free mystery gift !! ***

16 February 2011

Branded Prelove Tops

After looonggg hiatus I am back with a few collections :)
Hope u will like it & the price I bet is reasonable for these lovelies :)

Email me: azrea.low @ gmail.com

ZARA
Size L
RM25


Forever21
Size L
RM30


MNG
Size L
RM25


Forever21
Size M
RM25


White.label.closet
Never Used before
length : 33"
bust :up to 34"
waist : up to 29"
hip : up to 37"
size : fits S to M
RM40


Forever21
Size L
Never used before
RM50


Forever21
Size S/P
RM30


JASPAL
Size M
RM40

Email me: azrea.low @ gmail.com